Need a simple dish that’ll feed a crowd? You’ve come to the proper place! My Baked Rooster Pasta has spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and a scrumptious ricotta base. It’s stuffed with taste and re-heats very well (in case you have any leftovers, that’s!).
First, cook dinner the rooster in a skillet and wilt in some spinach when you boil rigatoni.
Evenly beat eggs, whisk in ricotta cheese , then stir in parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, and Italian parsley. Gently stir the pasta and cooked rooster and spinach into the ricotta combination, pour right into a greased 9×13 pan and bake for 25 minutes. That’s it! It’s scrumptious served with further parmesan cheese, freshly torn basil, and garlic bread. Yum!
I used to be fearful that this pasta wouldn’t warmth up properly nevertheless it was incredible left over! Don’t omit the sun-dried tomatoes. They taste the entire dish if you stir them into the ricotta combination earlier than including all the pieces else.
1 field rigatoni
1 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 pound rooster breast, minimize into small items
1/2 tsp dried oregano
2 cups recent spinach
4 massive eggs
1 15-oz carton ricotta cheese
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
2 Tbsp chopped Contemporary Italian parsley
Basil for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 levels. Grease a 9×13″ baking dish.
- In a big skillet, cook dinner rooster in butter and olive oil till barely browned. Season to style with salt and black pepper and dried oregano.
- Whereas rooster is browning, cook dinner pasta based on package deal directions. Drain.
- Add recent spinach to the rooster and let it wilt barely.
- In a big bowl, whisk eggs till flippantly crushed. Whisk in ricotta cheese, then add parmesan cheese, herbs, and sun-dried tomatoes. Gently stir in cooked pasta and rooster combination and blend properly.
- Pour combination right into a greased 9×13” baking dish. Cowl and bake for 25 minutes. Serve with chopped parsley and parmesan.
Watch me make it:
Completely happy cooking,